MIDI Piccolo 2F1D
Microdesignum MIDI Piccolo 2F1D is a miniature foot MIDI controller with LED display and quiet footswitches for controlling guitar effects controllable via MIDI.
This controller sends MIDI command
Program Change. It's a standard MIDI command for changing the index of musical instrument. It is used for controlling the number of the effect in guitar effect devices.
The MIDI controller is made with a special emphasis on mechanical resistance. The controller body is made of aluminum. Footswitches are quiet and they don
t disturb even in the intimate and club appearances. Rubber non-slip feet ensure adhesion to a floor.
The blue backlight of the top panel looks interesting and the controller is well visible on a stage even in the dark.
MIDI Piccolo 2F1D is smaller and cheaper replacement for TECH21 MIDI Mouse controller.
- 2 footswitches ←Program Change/Program Change→ for subtract/add the program number (MIDI command
- Edit/Save button for comfortable programs remapping and global settings
- MIDI OUT - legacy DIN7 connector with phantom supply on pins 6 and 7
- MIDI IN - input for merge a MIDI signal from another device
- When the footswitch is pressed, the controller sends a command into MIDI output to change the program number (PC -
Program Change) to the actual number, which is indicated on the display. It can be remapped, thus for example PC#10 can be set on program number 2.
Display and Indication
- High brightness segment LED display: 3 red characters show the selected number of MIDI program - effect (0-127 or 1-128). The display shines very brightly and displayed characters have sufficient contrast even in direct sunlight exposure and also do not glare even in complete darkness.
- Supply connector for connecting supply adapter.
- Phantom supply via MIDI cable: either AC or DC voltage 8 - 15 V on pins 6 and 7 of DIN7 connector. (If needed, we can connect supply also on pins 1 and 3 as a custom adjustment.)
Variants and prices
|Module MIDI Piccolo 2F1D without footswitches
|Standalone MIDI Module without box and without footswitches programmed for function of this controller
|Module MIDI Piccolo 2F1D with footswitches
|Standalonelone MIDI Module without box and with footswitches programmed for function of this controller
|MIDI Piccolo 2F1D
|Complete MIDI controller in aluminium box, with supply adapter
We can customize each individual unit according to the customer requirements. If interested, please contact us.